Wednesday 16 March 2011

ALYSON STONER TO PLAY KATNISS IN THE HUNGER GAMES?


ALYSON STONER TO PLAY KATNISS IN THE HUNGER GAMES?
It will take an amazing actress to play Katniss Everdeen, and "Camp Rock" star Alyson Stoner would like to take on the role!
Alyson's best friend Debby also thinks she is perfect for the role: "She read them a few years ago, and I know that she's been very much in the mental place of the role," she said. "She and I spend pretty much ever weekend together. She's literally helped me through so much, and I've helped her through so much. Knowing her better almost than I know myself, she has this dedication and this hardcore-ness."
We don't know who will get the role, but Alyson is training for it just in case. She is climbing rocks and even wearing the Katniss costume!
Do you think she would be good for the part?

No comments:

Post a Comment