Wednesday 16 March 2011

LADY GAGA EXPLAINS LOVE FOR UNICORNS


LADY GAGA EXPLAINS LOVE FOR UNICORNS
She loves unicorns,and even got a tattoo of one with the words “Born This Way” a few months ago.
Lady G has said that it was a child's toy that partly inspired her. "I had My Little Ponies," she told the Big Top 40 Show. "I was obsessed with the idea of a creature that was born with something magical that sort of made them the misfit in the world of the stallion."
Her horse obsession does not stop there, "I'm actually quite obsessed with unicorns," she said, "They are in essence a mythical creature so what I'm trying to say is the unicorn was born magical and it's not the unicorn's fault and it doesn't make it any more or less special or any less unique but it can't help that it was born with that magic."

It was recehat GaGa is to sue a London ice cream parlour, after it started to sell a flavour named Baby Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment