Wednesday 16 March 2011

EMMA WATSON WANTS HER HAIR BACK


EMMA WATSON WANTS HER HAIR BACK
Emma Watson says she’s growing back her hair because she wants it long again!
“I am trying to grow it but it’s slow, it’s taking a while obviously,” she said.
“If I want to keep acting then it’s more flexible for me to have it longer for different roles, it’s quite a specific cut."
“I’m kind of looking forward to getting to a cute little bob stage.”
We can imagine her with a bob, cute!
Emma also talked about $$$. She says she has so much money from her work on Harry Potter that she doesn't even know what to do with it!
“I have way too much money to know what to do with it,” she said.
“I bought a laptop, and a Toyota Prius when I passed my driving test, but that’s the most expensive things I’ve spent my money on outside my education.”
Talk about a hard problem to deal with! We can think of some things to spend money on, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment